Women on the MoveLet's congratulate the June 2013 women pursuing new opportunities
Women on the Move
• Dr. Katherine Aiken moves from dean of the college of letters, arts and social sciences to interim executive VP and provost at the University of Idaho.
• Dr. Margaret Faut Callahan moves from dean of the college of nursing to interim provost at Marquette University WI.
• Eva Chatterjee-Sutton moves from former dean of students at Bennington College VT to VP and dean of student life at Washington and Jefferson College PA.
• Teresa Dreyfuss moves from interim to president and superintendent of Rio Hondo College CA.
• Dr. Pam Y. Eddinger moves from president at Moorpark College CA to president of Bunker Hill Community College MA.
• Dr. Sherilyn Emberton moves from provost and VP for academic affairs at East Texas Baptist University to president of Huntington University IN.
• Debra F. Flicker JD moves from deputy general counsel to VP and general counsel at Villanova University PA.
• Rosalind Fuse-Hall JD becomes president of Bennett College NC on July 1. She moves from Florida A&M University, where she is interim executive director of Title III programs and was chief of staff to former President James Ammons.
• Dr. Jenny Hall-Jones moved from interim to associate VP for student affairs and dean of students at Ohio University last month.
• Julie Hermann becomes athletics director at Rutgers University NJ. She has been the longtime associate director of athletics at the University of Louisville KY.
• Elizabeth Hurley moves from VP for museum development at the Art Institute of Chicago IL to VP for development and public affairs at the Julliard School NY.
• Dr. Lisa M. McBride becomes the first chief diversity officer at the Philadelphia College of Medicine PA. She has been at the California University of Pennsylvania as special assistant to the president for equity and diversity, and university ombudsperson.
• JoAnn McKenzie becomes registrar at Emory College GA, having been interim since October.
• Dr. Renee D. Martinez becomes president of the Los Angeles City College, having been interim since August.
• Dr. Lori Murray-Underwood moves from chair and professor in the department of philosophy and religious studies at Christopher Newport University VA to become interim dean of the department of arts and humanities.
• Dr. Christine Riordan moves from dean of the college of business at the University of Denver CO to become provost at the University of Kentucky.
• Dr. Michaele Whelan moves from vice provost for academic affairs at Brandeis University NY to become VP for academic affairs and associate professor of writing, literature and publishing at Emerson College MA.
• Treby Williams JD moves to the post of acting executive VP at Princeton University NJ this month. She has been assistant VP for safety and administrative planning.
• Heather Wilson becomes the first female president of the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology in June. Now a businesswoman, she was a Congresswoman from New Mexico.
• Dr. Laura Woodsworth-Ney moves from associate VP to provost and VP for academic affairs at Idaho State University this month.
• Dr. Kimberly Wright Cassidy becomes interim president of Bryn Mawr College PA. She has been a faculty member since 1993 and provost since 2007.
• Dr. Susan Zimmerman moves from interim dean of the school of business and liberal arts and sciences to become provost and VP for academic affairs at SUNY Cobleskill.